Since Kyary’s sold out debut at London early this year, the Japanese pop star is set to release another album this year. “The What The!? Collection or “Nandakorekushon” will be slated for release on June 26 in Japan. Capsules’ Yasutaka Nakata has once again worked with Kyary for the album as her producer and songwriter.
“My second album will finally be released! It would make so happy if the picture for the limited edition made you mutter, ‘What the!?’ The CD also has all sorts of songs, from the rock-flavoured ‘Fashion Monster’ to the sparkly alien song ‘Invader Invader’, so please look forward to it! It definitely won’t let you down! I want you all to hear it soon!” announced an overly excited Pamyu Pamyu.
The official track list of “Nandakorekuhson” is as follows:
1. Nanda Collection (なんだこれくしょん)
2. Ninja Re Bang Bang (にんじゃりばんばん)
3. Kimi ni 100 Percent (キミに100パーセント)
4. Super Scooter Happy
5. Invader Invader (インベーダーインベーダー)
6. Mi (み)
7. Fashion Monster (ファッションモンスター)
8. Saigo no Ice Cream (さいごのアイスクリーム)
9. Noriko to Norio (のりことのりお)
10. Furisodation (ふりそでーしょん)
11. Kurakura (くらくら)
12. Otona na Kodomo (おとななこども)
Check out Kyary’s latest music video for her single, “Invader Invader” where obviously, dubstep sounds have started to invade Japanese pop as well.